Are you establishing, renovating, or relocating your office and need to organize all of your assets which includes setting up your IT infrastructure. This involves explicit planning and laborious execution.
Why not let us help you with everything from design, iplement, install and maintenance. And you can just concentrate on managing your business.
Our team have vast experience on both hardware and software. We will provide with personal guidiance step by step from conceptualization to implementation phase. Contact us for a meeting so we can understand your goals. Leave the rest to us and we will deliver exactly what you want.
Some of our New Office IT Setup Services:
- Server Setup, Installation, and Configuration
- Installation of Office WIFI, Network with Internet Access
- Office Desktop, IP Phone, Laptop and Tablet Setup with Configuration
- Printers and Copiers Setup and Configuration
Here are some pointers for setting up a new IT office requires careful planning and consideration of various factors. Here are some steps you can follow to get started:
- Define your IT needs: Before you start setting up your office, you need to identify your IT needs. What kind of IT infrastructure will you need? What software and hardware will be required? What kind of network will you need? How will you manage your data and information? Answering these questions will help you plan your IT office effectively.
- Determine your budget: Once you have a clear idea of your IT needs, you need to determine your budget. This will help you decide what kind of equipment and software you can afford to purchase.
- Choose your location: The location of your IT office is important. You need to choose a place that is easily accessible, has good connectivity, and is close to your clients, if possible.
- Plan your space: Once you have selected a location, you need to plan your office space. Consider the number of employees you will have, the type of work they will be doing, and the equipment they will need. Plan the layout of the office in such a way that it is comfortable, functional, and conducive to productivity.
- Set up your IT infrastructure: Now it’s time to set up your IT infrastructure. This includes purchasing and installing the necessary hardware, such as computers, servers, routers, switches, and printers. You will also need to install and configure the necessary software, such as operating systems, productivity suites, and security software.
- Install your network: Your IT office will require a network to connect all your devices and facilitate data transfer. You can choose to set up a wired or wireless network, depending on your needs.
- Implement security measures: IT security is essential to protect your data and information. Make sure you implement proper security measures, such as firewalls, antivirus software, and access control systems.
- Train your employees: Once your IT infrastructure is set up, you need to train your employees on how to use it. This includes training them on the software and hardware you have installed, as well as best practices for IT security.
- Test your system: Before you go live, test your IT infrastructure thoroughly to ensure that everything is working properly. Identify and resolve any issues that you encounter during testing.
- Go live: Once you have completed all the above steps, it’s time to go live. Monitor your IT infrastructure closely and be prepared to make changes as needed to ensure that it runs smoothly.